Front Office Supervisor - TIME Hotels
Full job details
TIME Hotels is looking for a dynamic customer focused individual to join the Front Office team as a Front Office Supervisor.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum 2 years of experience as a Shift Leader. Should have attended the "Train the Trainer" training session. Experience in Opera is a must. Fluency in English is a must and in Arabic is an added advantage.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- Receives guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to Departure.
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Maintains good working relationship with all Front Office employees with particular emphasis on Guest Service Agents and Guest Relations.
- Supervises all Front Desk employees ensuring guests are received in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greets guests on their arrival ensuring they feel expected and welcome.
- Ensures that the guest receives the accommodation he/she is expecting.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of hotel and local services and supply information and respond to guest queries.
- Deals swiftly, efficiently and sensitively to guest complaints and follows through.
- Maintain awareness of guest profiles through the Opera guest profile system.
- Using Opera Front Office systems, processes accounts from check-in through to check-out, ensuring posting of food & beverage and ancillary charges.
- Receives payment by cash, cheque, credit card or account, adhering to company Credit Policy.
- Ensure long term Guest high balance to be checked twice in a month
- Provides currency exchange service.
- Balance accounts of day’s business day end of shift.
- Complies with all laid down systems and procedures.
- Records all instances of refused business, with reasons for refusal.
- To check all cashiers city ledger bills at the end of shift to ensure that the billing and attachments are correct.
- Checks all shift reports with particular reference to Credit Check Report, Routing.
- Instructions Report, Rate Discrepancy report and Housekeeping Discrepancy report.
- Maintains an up to date back up report during shift.
- Responsible for pre-shift team brief and end of shift handover.