Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
As a Security supervisor you will be Responsible for implementing safety and security policies in accordance with Gloria Hotels standards .Promotes the desired work culture around the hotel with doing the right thing & show we care.
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to Guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests
- Anticipate Guests needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
- Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
- Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Responsible for all the security operations.
- Plans and schedules the day to day activities of all security personnel to ensure that the entire hotel areas are properly and adequately secured at all times.
- Responsible for the security procedure in front of the security manager.
- Will help solve any problems between hotel and outside security agencies.
- Interact with and cooperate with all departments of the hotel, especially duty managers.
- In charge of security departments when the security manager is on leave.
- Will attend all the meetings held with the other departments as advised by the security manager.
- Prepares daily report to the state security and other government agencies as per the requirements.
- Co-operates with the HR department regarding all employee related court and police cases.
- Personally supervises the intelligence of the hotel and keeps a source of information from all the departments of the hotel.
- Identifies training needs and develops formal training plans, implements training sessions.
- Fully responsible for all the security staff in his shift.
- Fully responsible for the entire car park of the hotel ensuring all the cars is registered in daily basis.
- Receive and accompany the Security agencies (CID, Police) for inspection matters.
- Fully responsible for the security staff breaks and ensures that the timings are strictly adhered to as mentioned in the schedule.
- In charge of all the investigations for the incidents happened in the hotel during his shift and report to the security Manager with the investigation report
- Responsible for the maintenance and recording of the security camera and follow on any maintenance request.
- Receive and follow on the patrolling printout sheet and report the observations/discrepancies to the concerned department for rectification
- In charge of the cleanliness of security office.
- Help solve the problems arising between guests and the staff including security staff.
- Will be of the fire fighting team during the shift and will take all necessary actions according to the situations in case of emergency
- Will not allow any unauthorized employees to enter the hotel through the lobby or any other entrance other than security entrance
- Will maintain the key registers properly.
- Will be held responsible in front of the security manager and for any mistake or unbecoming behavior to all the security staff during his shift
- Will be held responsible in front of the security manager for any mistake or misconduct to all the security staff during his shift.
- Conduct regular and irregular inspections of the hotel property in order to ensure that the safety of the guests, staff, and hotel physical plant are not being compromised by potentially dangerous situations.
- Reviving valuable items from HK and registering in loss and found book, handed it over to claimants back with taking the claim ID copy and signature.
- Hotel signage (out of order) if not working must immediately inform Dir of Room Division or Dir of Eng. In the absent of Dir OF Room Division call the GM.
- Attending lobby area in busy peak period ensuring all the crowed are controlled in proper manner from the elevators, ensuring smooth car traffic in front of the main entrance.
- Ensure that all records and documents are maintained as per the standard rules of the unit.
- Keep the management informed at all times on matters pertaining to security.
- Make sure that the hotel team is following the procedures of the Gate Pass Policy in and out.