PR & Marketing Executive - 4* - Dubai
Respond to all daily general media inquiries via email, phone, and/or written correspondence.
• Refer requests for information from the media to an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
• Prepare and edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news releases, using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Support activities and initiatives to bolster the property's reputation and image in the media and in the community.
• Support media relations outreach efforts, including pitching ideas and events, interview facilitation, and media
• Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests, and dining.
• File and update digital library and press clippings.
• Monitor media coverage and other external factors to identify potential or actual problem areas and opportunities.
• File information and update press database, including list of all media contacts and media distribution lists (e.g.,
contact information, magazine circulation and demographics).
• Assist with on-site media relations for local events, including, but not limited to, grand openings/anniversaries,
marketing/promotional events, and other press functions.
• Develop and maintain active contacts with the local press and key overseas media.
• Maintain and update the hotel’s mailing list and emails by liaising with different departments on a monthly basis.
• Ensures all press releases distributed to media are also posted on the website while being current, accurate and
• Maintain and update hotel’s photo library and keep a comprehensive image filing system.
• Monitor development, production and execution of advertising campaigns and collaterals of the hotel.
• Maintain accurate records of up-to-date marketing expenditures, future commitments and remaining budget for the year