Cluster - Digital Marketing Executive Dubai
Full job details
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.About the Role
The purpose of this role is to support the Cluster Digital Marketing Manager to implement Dubai hotels digital marketing strategies to optimize traffic acquisition for Jumeirah.com, mobile and social across all devices. The role supports the wider marketing team in order to drive interest towards Jumeirah’s brand and hotel property sites to increase profitable direct bookings both for Rooms and F&B.
Your main responsibilities:
Support the Cluster Digital Marketing Manager to define and implement the digital marketing strategy - in line with the overarching cluster marketing strategy - through the optimal utilization of digital channels and the focus on conversion in order to generate quality traffic and support the achievement of commercial targets.
Assisting the Cluster Digital Marketing Manager regarding email-marketing and organic social media channels, with the main focus is on improving campaign performance on paid channels (paid search, metasearch, display campaigns for prospecting and re-marketing on display and social networks for conversions) as well as on increasing organic traffic from search engines (SEO).
Support the Cluster Digital Marketing Manager on the development and deployment of group-wide digital marketing campaigns, including the development of digital content in various languages, the recommendation of best-fit deployment channels per segment and the actual campaign launch, in order to reach current and prospective customers in a compelling manner.
Provide guidance to the Cluster marketing teams for the adjustment of digital marketing campaigns to their local context and market, in order to support their efforts in attracting new customers, retaining current ones and generating more online bookings.
Monitor, assess and report the performance of all online marketing campaigns by analysing key performance indicators (e.g. traffic volume evolution, sales conversion rate etc.) in order to ensure visibility on their return on investment.
Coordinate to continuously align marketing efforts in order to ensure consistency and connectivity between the Group’s online and offline marketing campaigns.
Provide pre-opening support for new openings. In instances where marketing colleagues are not on board at the time of opening, implement relevant and effective pre-opening digital marketing campaigns – across multiple channels, devices and languages
Remain updated of new digital media and digital marketing best practice in order to continuously improve digital brand positioning, ensure online representation of the brand, and keep the Group at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Conduct competitor analysis in order to provide insights on competition practices and formulate recommendations to improve the Group’s online presence and showcase its competitive advantages.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience, preferably with a recognized blue-chip organization, technology company, search engine optimizer, etc.
- In-depth experience of working in internet sales, e-commerce and online marketing, having directly impacted online revenues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Strong affiliation with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management.
- Good understanding of core hotel operations.
- Solid understanding of enterprise marketing analytics implementation and marketing planning skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Analytics