Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. Located in Dhaalu Atoll. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away. The island is just a 30-minute flight from Male’ International Airport to the domestic airport in Dhaalu Atoll followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
- Develop and implement a marketing budget to include advertising, PR, collaterals, online marketing (including social media). Ensure expenditure is in line with budget and supports overall efforts to meet and exceed targets set for occupancy and rate. A close working relationship with the Sales team on island is critical.
- Oversee all collateral development – sales, in-room, F&B, etc and liaising with printers/creative agencies where necessary. Strict adherence to brand guidelines at all times.
- To work closely with Kandima Maldives designated PR agencies in various global locations, to ensure PR objectives are achieved.
- Assist Kandima Maldives corporate office with Dream Calendar events, by managing and co-ordination these events on island.
- Co-ordinate and host group and individual media familiarization trips when on island.
- Assist with writing press releases when required, with guidance and direction from the Kandima Maldives brand marketing team.
- Supervise all photography on island, with direction from Kandima brand marketing team.
- To assist with hosting Tour Operator familiarization trips when required.
- Assist with new team member induction on resort, acquainting them Kandima Maldives core brand values.
- Bachelor Degree, College Degree in Marketing.
Length and type of experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the area.
- We are seeking professional who have preferably gained resort location experience.
Personal characteristics and competencies
- Possess a positive attitude
- Work well under pressure.
- Teamwork and planning for Business.
- Understanding Differences, Supervising operations and adaptability.
- Customer focus and result oriented.
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
- 2 year contract.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Applicants travelling on a single status should apply.
Other benefits and advantages
- We provide healthy, high quality food in our staff restaurant, which is the largest in Maldives.
- We provide great accommodation facilities and places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take breaks.
- We create the best possible work environment with great workplace including staff bar, staff pool, games rooms, internet connection, movie and book library, areas for employees to interact and socialise.
- We encourage our employees to move physically and stay fit and therefore provide a well-equipped staff gym and staff sports complex / fields.
- We provide all amenities, resources, knowledge and assistance that our employees need for their work (uniform, opportunities for extracurricular courses).