Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. Located in Dhaalu Atoll. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away. The island is just a 30-minute flight from Male’ International Airport to the domestic airport in Dhaalu Atoll followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
- Ensure the health, safety and overall well-being of the staff and guests based on Kandima Maldives standards.
- Ensure work hand in hand with Resort Doctor to facilitate standard medical care for all team members.
- Attend to guest and staff medical issues on call and attend to any emergency situations.
- Liaise with hospitals and local authorities on medical issues.
- Update emergency procedures as and when required.
- Maintain par levels of stocks of medications and first aid supplies, including restocking island first aid kits with the support of Resort Doctor.
- Conduct monthly stocktakes of medical surgery equipment and supplies
- Conduct Health and Safety education and awareness for staff on an ongoing basis. Keep abreast of and research current health issues in the Maldives.
- Must have a degree in nursing.
Length and type of experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the area.
- We are seeking professional who have preferably gained resort location experience.
Personal characteristics and competencies
- Possess a positive attitude
- Work well under pressure.
- Teamwork and planning for Business.
- Customer focus and result oriented.
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
- 2 year contract.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Applicants travelling on a single status should apply.
Other benefits and advantages
- We provide healthy, high quality food in our staff restaurant, which is the largest in Maldives.
- We provide great accommodation facilities and places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take breaks.
- We create the best possible work environment with great workplace including staff bar, staff pool, games rooms, internet connection, movie and book library, areas for employees to interact and socialise.
- We encourage our employees to move physically and stay fit and therefore provide a well-equipped staff gym and staff sports complex / fields.
- We provide all amenities, resources, knowledge and assistance that our employees need for their work (uniform, opportunities for extracurricular courses).