We’re looking for a professional and welcoming beauty therapist to join our Salon
As Beauty Therapist, you’ll provide a range of treatments such as manicures pedicures, waxing, threading, facials etc. to a high standard whilst maintaining exceptional levels of cleanliness and hygiene. You will promote a relaxed and informative image by creating the right ambience and customer service conducive with the salon. You will provide a comprehensive and quality driven service whilst achieving agreed financial contributions to the business.
- Job Purpose
To provide beauty treatments, including hairstyling, manicures and pedicures as required by guest.
- Ask the guest about beauty needs and provide beauty treatments according to the needs.
- Study the guest’s complexion and recommend the proper products for the skin type.
- Apply relevant creams, lotions, and other preparations.
- Shape and paint the nails on hands and feet as required by guest.
- Pluck, shape and color eyebrows as required by guest.
- Colors (tints) and curls (perms) eyelashes as required by guest.
- Remove any unwanted hair using electrolysis or wax as required by guest.
- Apply cosmetics, style hair as required by guest.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy related to fire, hygiene, health and safety
- To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all times
- To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team
- To establish good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas