Events & Entertainment Manager
- He or She is responsible for the day to day operations of the entire F&B Events & Entertainments.
- He or She is responsible for leading any of the youth/teen/kids activities, ensuring that each event takes place safely and promptly as scheduled
- He or She must have a strong knowledge and skills in arranging various activities to cater the needs of our guests i.e. couple, adults, kids, teen.
- He or She hosts and presents the live entertainment; Supervises the entertainment Team, which includes the Events Assistant, Musicians & DJ.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to lead, motivate, and train a team and maintain effective working relationships.
- Motivational and problem solving skills.
- Operational knowledge of safety procedures in all activities offered by LUX* South Ari Atoll.
- Extensive knowledge in arranging activities and entertainment for guests.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, other management, and Team Members.
- Knowledge of child safety & protection.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language, knowledge of another language(s) is a plus
Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic. Self - motivated and responsible. Flexible, punctual, organized and efficient. Creative and Innovative.