Restaurant Supervisor - Back of House, UAE
Full job details
Assemble food orders correctly and in a timely manner, maintain quality and presentation of food, maintain clear communication with kitchen staff, check stock levels of food and ensure food is cooked in less quantity but more often to ensure freshness.
All duties must be followed according to Nando's Standard Operational Procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen, food and service areas.
- Ensure smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Ensure temperature checks are being followed accordingly and it is updated 3 times a day.
- Ensure the correct staffing levels to deliver great food at all times are in place.
- Ensure to complete the daily supervisors check list of opening/closing.
- Ensure the food production planning is followed accordingly.
- Support your management team to achieve your restaurants goals.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures in the kitchen.
- Ensure that there are the correct stock levels in place to ensure the full delivery of the menu.
- Maintain the kitchen and all equipment within it to the highest standard.
- Carry out inventory stock counting.
- Order food and maintain correct par levels of food stock.
- Assign jobs in the kitchen according to staff levels.
- Check food quality and food labels before every shift.
- Discard out of date food and keep a record on the food waste.
- Wear cleaned and ironed uniform at all times.
- Hair and nails to be well groomed at all times.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Adhere to Nando's Food Safety, Health Safety and Rules of the Roost policies.
- Provide attentive and professional service to all customers.
- Display great Nando's history and menu knowledge.
- Display behaviours in line with the Nando's Framework of Excellence.