Follow Kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
Minimum 2- 3 years experience.
Knowledge in HACCP procedures.
Able to communicate in English.
1.Need to have basic knowledge of HACCP standards
2.Need to have basic knowledge of local municipality rules & regulation
3.Need to ready all the time for brand and local audits
4. Once they enter the kitchen they have to check there place properly, need to check the chillers and freezers
All the expiry items.
5. Ensure before they start their job all the place should be 100% ok without any date expiry.
6. They have to know the basic knowledge of blast chillers and all the chillers date matches with items
According to the HACCP standards.
7. Ensure the working place should be always clean as go.
8. Every end of the month need to check all the expiry items and need to prepare list and submit to hygiene
9. make sure all the date items should be in the chiller or freezer accourding to local municipality standards.
10.All the items should use with FIFO system
11. All the cutting knifes will use accourding to cuttings boards standards.
12. Need to check daily basic vegetable chiller and if any items are spoil need to remove from the vegetable
Chiller and make spoilage report.
13. Need to take care of all the kitchen and outlets.
14. Need to understand how to handle pressure in busy items
15. Ensure any supplier bring items need to check their proper expiry dates before we transfer the items to the
Freezers or Chillers
16. Need to more focus on breakage reports and spoilage food items .
17.Daily basis need to check kitchen or outlets dry stores original dates expiry items .
18. Need to ready for any type of shifts in the operation .
19. Once the vegetable supplier coming need to focous on vegetable , fruits quantity and quality of the items
20.make sure all the ala carte , misa plus are ready and kept in chiller in daily basis .
21. Any cleaning issues if you see please direct contact to stewarding supervisor and make sure that they clean
22. Need to take fully responsibilities in kitchen or any outlets .
23. Any maintenance issues need to inform immediately to engineering supervisor or kitchen supervisor .
24.Closing kitchens or outlets should be 100 percent close without any expiry dates .
25. Opening checklist and closing checklist should be follow up on daily basic and need to file.
26 End of the shift should be proper handover with proper communication .