Events Executive (Arabic Speakers)
Shangri-La Hotel Doha is one of Qatar’s newest and most luxurious hotels to open. It is uniquely located at the city’s commercial heart in a magnificent position overlooking the Arabian Gulf offering a direct access to the prestigious shopping and entertainment of the Doha City Center Complex.
The hotel offers a rare combination of convenience, luxury and a timeless experience in a location second to none.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
Someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
- Understands hotel’s function space capacity to accommodate different meetings/events requirements.
- Follows sales strategic action plans to capture and convert positive business into sales.
- Reviews and issues wedding proposal and contract.
- Issues external Banquet Event Order to organizer for each event to confirm all final event details and billing arrangements.
- Up-keeps departmental filing and tracing systems for all catering related information and documents such as Menu, Group Files and proposal.
- Diploma/degree in Hospitality Management
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (oral and written) and good trainer
- Creative with excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Micros and Requisition Systems.