Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary function of this role includes but is not limited to creating, designing, writing, producing, editing, and coordinating all designs and copy for print, web-site, and marketing projects and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Designs, writes, and edits all marketing and advertising print and graphic materials including but not limited to ads, billboards, direct mail, posters, banners, flyers, Front Office and Food & Beverage printed collateral, surveys, newsletter, web site, promotional materials.
- Responsible for the output and display of all print materials
- Responsible for proofing and editing all information, spelling, and grammar for all print, web, writing, and reader board materials and obtaining revisions and approval of proofs and finals from both supervisor/manager and manager of department or enterprise requesting project.
- Responsible for ensuring all print materials are edited, proofed, transferred and delivered correctly via mail, e-mail, or personal delivery.
- Acts as a contact person on all print materials and orders, which includes working closely with vendors and outside Graphic Designers to ensure order, accuracy, and proper output of orders and graphics.
- Responsible for the full production and display of all print materials including but not limited to set up, lamination, cut ups, display set up, mounting and removal for all signage internally and externally prior to deadline and upon completion of promotion, event, or tournament.
- Develops mock-up campaigns.
- Assists with creative development for ad campaigns, promotions, and events.
- Expected to follow internal and external process for marketing department and other departments to include, proper procedures for work orders, purchase requests, packing slips and assignments as directed by supervisor/manager.
- Responsible for editing all copy for department to include but not limited to ad copy, web site, press releases, newsletter, signage, and editorial copy for brochures, sales kits, promotion and marketing plans, and other projects as directed.
- Responsible for writing ad and editorial copy for ads, web site signage, newsletter, and various marketing and advertising projects.
- Responsible for maintaining department records and filing system, both hard copy and disc, for all print and graphic activity and projects processed through the marketing department.
- Responsible for working and assisting with other marketing projects including but not limited to promotions, events, entertainment, tournament, trade shows, and research as directed by supervisor/manager.
- Responsible for obtaining the correct licensing rights and written approvals for all art work and elements used in designs on behalf of Metropolitan Hotel Dubai
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating maintenance for all signage including lighted signage.