Digital Marketing Manager
Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage and measure the social media strategy across the department
- Maintain excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding and bean ambassador for digital within the business
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Related field
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Digital Manager in a Cruiseship/ 5* Resort / Hotel
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to be proactive, Self – motivated, and self- directed
- Depth of practical experience
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer services
- Should have knowledge Sales & Marketing
- Experience in e-commerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- Excellent communication skills in English both Verbal and written
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Knowledge of hospitality
All candidates compatible with the requirements are welcome to apply.
The package includes basic salary + Service charge, Free accommodation, meals and laundry and many other benefits.
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.