Premier Inn – Our Story:
Premier Inn is the UK’s largest hotel chain, and we are growing across the Middle East – with 6 hotels in the UAE, and more on the way across the region. Our purpose is to make our guests feel brilliant through a great night’s sleep. Our promise of great rooms, great value and great people is how we deliver on our purpose.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Arabic speaking Sales Manager to drive forward our sales strategy for our Abu Dhabi sites. To be considered for this role, candidates must have a solid Sales background gained from within the Abu Dhabi hotel sector, preferably focusing on the corporate segment.
Our Sales Managers are accountable for managing the site Sales function, through driving and delivering the Sales plan with the aim of achieving optimum sales growth across our Premier Inn guest base.
As a valued member of our team, our Sales Managers are tasked with delivering the following – each and every time:
- Develop new business and grow existing accounts to increase occupancy, sales and profit across allocated site and the broader company.
- Identify, develop and grow relationships new and existing customers.
- Build strategic relationships with groups and frequent bookers and any related booking agents to maximise revenue.
- Deliver sales insight to GM and senior team on a regular basis – identify the Premier Inn Customer and ensure product match.
Customer First Choice:
- Lead the operational delivery of the sales plan to ensure guest journey is delivered consistently each and every time to the highest level – across service, product and overall guest metrics.
- Understand guest feedback, exploring options for improvement, and ensuring consistent communication to the team.
- Actively utilise guest measures to refine and adapt the sales strategy
- Communicating agreed targets and ensuring everyone understands the common goal.
- Demonstrate genuine care for our guests across all operational areas.
- Act as a brand ambassador to ensure product information is regularly delivered to clients and the wider market in a professional and transparent manner
- Ensure the site team really understand our promise and purpose – delivering the Premier Inn Proposition.
- Partner with Operations Managers to ensure leadership of the team by way of being a positive role model and demonstrating passion for our business.
- Continually reviewing and improving own and wider team’s activity, output and behaviour.
- Empowering the team to over achieve – reach outside the expected levels of performance.
- Partner with Functional Leads to deliver best practice at site – HR, Property, Finance, Sales, Revenue.
- Ensure the health & safety of guests and team members alike at all times.
- Ensure our Premier Inn brand is maintained at the heart of everything we do at both site level and across the Company – adhere to agreed processes and ways of working.
- Nurture linkage to our brand – consistently demonstrate and cascade our commitment to Premier Inn at site level.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
Qualifications: A degree or post-graduate degree in Management or Sales & Marketing or Hospitality Management.
Language: English and Arabic language skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
Experience: Hotel industry experience gained from the Abu Dhabi market is required.
- Demonstrates a successful track record from previous job roles showing consistent achievement of targets.
- Proven track record of exceptional and proactive relationship management with customers.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Must be a self-starter, who thrives on the autonomy of the role yet is also a strong team player, engaging & inspiring colleagues.
- Demonstrates credibility and confidence when making presentations to customers and business leaders.
- Passionate for the strong brand of Premier Inn and the opportunity to establish the brand in a new marketplace - ability to drive the business to new heights across the region.
- Knowledge and experience of the GCC region would be an advantage.
- Proactive and innovative approach to all areas of the role and across the broader business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Other Related Job Requirements:
- Willingness to travel locally with potential for future travel across the region..
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken Arabic is required.
- UAE drivers licence and car.
If YOU think you have what to take to join the Premier Inn team, then please click on Apply Now