The Restaurant Manager understands that customer satisfaction always takes priority and efficient restaurant operations make it possible. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about food and customer service, a problem solver with strong work ethic and leadership skills.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role Are As Follows
- Oversee the day to day operations of the restaurant, including front of house and kitchen activities
- Train, develop and motivate the staff where necessary
- Encourage a happy work environment
- Actively participate in acknowledging regular customers
- Plan and coordinate work shifts, duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement systems, process, procedures etc where necessary for improvement
- Continuously find ways to grow the business
- Report on consumer behaviour
- Continuous evaluation of standards across all areas of the restaurant and upholding the values of Bianca Mozzarella & Co
- Oversee food costs, improve profit and loss and overall revenue
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the UAE.
- Previous experience in managing both kitchen and front of house staff is essential
- High level of energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to inspire team work
- Sensitive to multicultural working practices and nationalities
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Preference will be given to Italian or European candidates