Food and Beverage Manager
Lily Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef just few meters away from the shore. The favorable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo Island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa, a reputed 5-star resort in the Maldives is looking to recruit an experienced Food & Beverage Manager
Education and Criteria
• High school diploma; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
• Manages the Food and Beverage departments
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Oversees all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
• Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and ensures that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Ensure services are up to standard and exceed guest's expectations.
The package includes basic salary + Service charge, accommodation, meals, laundry, gym, recreation facilities and etc..
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.
If your qualification matched the criteria above, we look forward receiving your application on email@example.com
For more information please visit our website on www.lilybeachmaldives.com