Reservations Team Leader - Rove Hotels (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Full job details
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reservations Team Leader will be assisting the Reservations Manager in the supervision of all operational activities at Rove Hotels in order to achieve the department mission of maximisation of customer satisfaction and revenue generation for the department and company.
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- A Team player who is reliable, available and willing to help
- The ability to deliver results within a deadline driven environment.
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times.
- Detail Conscious and accurate in all aspects of administration work.
- Organized and demonstrates good planning skills.
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXCPERIENCE:
- At least 2 year experience working in Reservations preferably with call centre experience
- Certificate in Telephone Skills and Customer Service will be an advantage
- Excellent skills in Sales and Administration
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com