Sales Managers and Sales Executives (Rooms)
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, A Five Star Property in Dubai, UAE since 1989.
It is the paradise of Luxury Living, Succulent International Cuisine, Modern Business Facilities, Extensive Recreational options and finally the very welcoming and distinguished Aroma Spa for all your health & fitness needs.
This unique property with its own private beach on the glittering Arabian Gulf, the Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a truly idyllic setting. The property offers sprawling gardens, landscapes, private sandy beach and various Food & Beverage outlet offers a truly memorable holiday experience modern business facilities for the Business Travelers. Personalized care and attention to details allows a complete relaxation.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa has established a worldwide reputation for its impressive facilities, excellent restaurants and superb levels of service.
Located at the beginning of the Jumeirah Beach Road, the Resort is only ten minutes drive from the City and World Trade Centre, and fifteen minutes from the Dubai Creek Golf Club and Dubai International Airport.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to promote and develop rooms business for the hotel targeting key decision makers and corporate clients.
- Develop customer accounts to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with clients.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities.
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs.
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments , calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Driving License
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.