Payroll Clerk - Four Points by Sheraton, Complex, Dubai
Full job details
Are you especially talented at handling large amounts of data and have incredible attention to detail?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for a proactive Payroll Clerk with a strong focus to assist the Human Resources Manager with Payroll and other HR aspects to deliver quality HR services to our hotel associates.
About the Job:
1. Inputting New Associates details in the hotel payroll system.
2. Generating monthly leavers and starters list report & updating Paymaster.
3. Responsible for updating the monthly Service Charge Distribution list to Paymaster upon approval of DHR.
4. Responsible for preparing the monthly Hours and Head report and forwarding it to DHR.
5. Obtaining Sick leave report form Hotel Nurse and forwarding it to Paymaster – with the approval of DHR.
5. Responsible to collect all departmental actual time sheets prior to the cut off dates and checking it.
6. Responsible for cross checking overtime report as per the actual approved Overtime submitted by each department.
7. To ensure that all attendance sheets are signed by the Department Head, ExCom and HR Director.
8. To receive any deductions in pay through the authorized form, from Director of Finance, General Manager and countersigned by the Director of HR.
9. To compile all data to Payroll before month closing, before 20th of every month and to ensure a copy of all summarized reports (i.e. Payroll report, deduction list, Service Charge List, Joiners and Leavers Report) to be filed and kept in Human Resources. Summarized report will contain deductions in pay if any, which includes suspension days and other fines which have been duly authorized by GM, Finance and HR Director.
Benefits and Vacation Requests Processing
1. Responsible for Administering Associates Vacation Request.
2. Processing Vacation request Approvals and advance vacation payment
3. Obtaining flight ticket – as per the current Associates Local Policy, monitoring ticket entitlement and ticket 50% Payment.
4. Responsible for updating Accounts department in regards to list of deduction to be made for Associates 50% ticket payment, prior to each associates vacation.
5.Proper filling and maintaining documents on Associates files such as Purchase request, Flight ticket receipt, ticket request form and payment receipt (if 50%).
6. Updating confirmed/ planned vacation on the Leave Planner from time to time and forwarding a monthly report to DHR
7. Responsible to keep a database on vacation entitlement, cancelled days off, public holiday’s entitlement, air tickets.
9. Responsible to collect all vacation leave forms from Department Heads for processing checking.
10. Responsible to check all vacation leave forms, and entitlements and to process in payroll accordingly.
11. Responsible to raise purchase request and obtain quotations for Vacation leave ticket as per entitlement and to ensure that it is signed accordingly.
12. Updating HR/Payroll System on confirmed vacation days.
1. To co-ordinate Associates the exit process, in terms of ticket-back-home booking, by raising PR, for last and final settlement signature,
2. To ensure the completion of the termination check list by the person who is exiting the company and coordinating with HR Clerk on any lost items in able to be charge accordingly. Thus is responsible to ensure that all company property is returned before and all final documents has been obtain before final settlement cheque and passport to be handover.
3. To ensure that Associates’ exit from Dubai is executed smoothly.
4. To ensure that Associate (leaver) is deleted from medical insurance accordingly.
5. Coordinate with HR Coordinator regarding the transportation for Associates exiting Dubai.
1. To support HR projects and Activities as and when required.
2. Performs any other duty assigned by the DHR as when required within the same nature of the position.
3. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
4. Issuing and collecting passport whenever associates requested (ie. Going for vacation or others. )
5. Responsible on doing a monthly passport inventories and sending Report to DHR.
You must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbally.
Previous experience of at least 1 year working with Payroll in the Hospitality Industry preferably in the Middle East or within Starwood properties.
Preferably familiar with ADACO, HITS, OPERA and Vision.
Preferably having knowledge of cost control.
Positive and outgoing attitude.
Accurate & able to work with less supervision.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Meridian®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travellers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centres, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-Sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18