Waitress/ Waiter - Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Full job details
ABOUT THE SOFITEL DUBAI DOWNTOWN:
The Sofitel Dubai Downtown is a brand new hotel blending Sofitel’s passion for excellence and French art de vivre. A magnificent addition to the five star luxury scene of Dubai, it is located in the heart of Downtown. The hotel features 350 rooms & suites, restaurants & bars and 14 meeting rooms. Breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa & the coastline, everything literally at your doorstep, Sofitel Dubai Downtown is the choice hotel of discerned travelers.
Apply for a unique opportunity to be a part of this Magnifique Brand !
As a Waiter/Waitress you are responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. A Waiter/Waitress carries the responsibility of thoroughly understanding the menu, food offerings and food contents. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage an efficiently operated outlet shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant, bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Ensure that all before/after service mise en place is completed to the correct standard of Sofitel
- Comply with Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
Our successful candidate will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and a desire to develop a career within a successful and supportive 5 star environment.
We are looking for outgoing personality with ability to communicate fluently in English with guests, the candidate must have enthusiasm about the role and be a great team player and have a positive attitude. The candidate should also show flexibility to work weekends and long hours.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5/7 working days