Our client operates a leading small luxury resort in Australia. It is known for its high standards of facilities and the exceptional service delivered to its discerning clientele.
It features all the facilities and trappings one would expect in leading resort property. The ambiance is relaxed, chic and cool, where guests can either partake in exciting resort activities or just chill and recharge.
They now seek a special individual to join their team as General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a love of people and a desire to create unique experiences for the high-end clientele.
They will have a dynamic personality and a hands on approach with appropriate resort background and skills to match…
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- The position is most suitable for a current General Manager or Resort Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Responsible for all aspects of the property operations and performance.
- Good all round operational knowledge in all operated and overhead departments.
- A background in small luxury hotels, resorts or exclusive lodges is essential.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded.
- A people person, outgoing with great communication skills.
- A hands on leader who is able to guide, mentor and motivate the team.
- A guest service champion, able to drive high operating performance and personalised guest service in equal measure.
- A returning Australian or NZ citizen would be ideal, but would consider sponsorship for a strong international candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/company and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that this position is only really suitable for those people who are single, or perhaps a couple where the partner can also work on property, but is not suitable for children.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au