Competitive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The Spa Receptionist ensures all guests are served and cared for through efficient operation of the reception desk, and to ensure they are fully informed of all services and products available at the PVD Spa.
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Welcome guests, greet guests and members, explain and up sell the facilities and services available.
- Schedule reservations of spa services for guests and coordinate staff schedule to ensure prompt service.
- Assist with administration duties: filing, products supply inventory and other duties required to support management and operations.
- Reports all problems and or complaints related to the spa.
- Liaise with all related departments confirm reservations, process engineering requests and maintain cleanliness.
- Understand all current activities & promotions within the Spa & Hotel.
- Maintain daily operations, including opening, operating and closing procedures.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working on a similar position in a 5-star luxury Hospitality environment.
- Previous experience working within guest service is an advantage
- Able to work weekends
- Able to work both evenings and mornings
- Good command of English (written and verbal skills)
- Additional foreign language Arabic or Russian is an advantage
- Experience in multi-cultural environment