Competitive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The Spa Attendant operates and works in accordance with standards prescribed in the Spa Manual. To welcome guests to the Spa area and assist them prior to and after their treatments.
- Check and set up the daily operations of the male/female spa according to PVD standards.
- Replenish all necessary items in male/female spa promptly.
- Greet the guest upon entering the male/female spa.
- Maintain the water in the male/female spa areas.
- Provide service promptly, courteously and accurately.
- Prepares request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- Evaluate the operations and procedures, and suggest improvements to the Assistant Spa Manager/Head Attendant.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the spa and own treatment room.
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition
- Handle all guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- Report any breakage, damage & loss to the Team Leaders.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working on a similar position in a 5-star luxury Hospitality environment.
- Previous experience working within guest service is an advantage
- Able to work weekends
- Able to work both evenings and mornings
- Good command of English (written and verbal skills)
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
- Experience in multi-cultural environment
- Team Player