Outlet Manager - Specialty German Bakery
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
We are a luxury Hotel Chain based in Europe and are making a foray into the Dubai’s bustling business and shopping District of Business Bay to open our first flagship Hotel.
The Hotel blends cosmopolitan lifestyle and relaxation. This 5-star retreat features lively dining, leisure and entertainment choices and modern meeting facilities all of which are just a few steps away from the stunning blue waters of the Dubai Canal. Modern, chic and contemporary, this hotel features 367 well-equipped, modern and comfortable rooms and suites, all of which offer incredible views.
About the Outlet:
The Dine-in menu offers delicious toasted bread recipes with reach filling serving, opulent sandwiches from the bread tower. Artisanal gourmet Doner, from the spit, with fresh or fried side dishes and a decisive selection of hot dishes. The lunch break at the dine-in bakery is generous and organized, able to cater to all palates. In addition to its a la carte menu, the Dine-in Bakery talent lays at the bread oven counter where all lavish German and Austrian bread recipes are prepared fresh every day, made of flavorful seeds sprinkled on the rolls.
We bake and serve the Best German bread in the city Cater for all needs in a fun way
We are famous for our take-away
We’re casual but not underground
We promote socializing moments around sharing meals and wines in the evening
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Prepares Outlet’s Weekly Rosters.
- Creates a healthy and fair atmosphere in where personnel can work with maximum productivity and happily.
- Fills out the Requisition Forms for necessary F&B items and materials from storerooms.
- Checks all service set-up matters at least ½ hour before service starts.
- Attends the F&B meeting or any other meeting instructed by Food & Beverage Office.
- Trains continuously his/her staff (behaviour, suggestive selling, service skills, knowledge, etc.)
- Makes sure all operation equipment are cleaned and polished on a sufficient amount for the operation.
- Coordinates with Engineering when repairing needs to be done via Maintenance.
- Follows up daily occupancy and take necessary action for service.
- Checks the appearance of the service personnel daily.
- Looks after the associates and solve the problems, which might arise from time to time.
- Suggests and recommends to the F&B Office the most efficient way of the operation.
- Implements new service procedures together with the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Follows up the instructions, which are given by F&B Office.
- Handles all administration regarding his/her Outlet.
- Supervises and is responsible of billing and cash flow of his/her Outlet (closing the checks, discounts, voids, Hospitality Guarantee, etc).
- Ensures that the budgeted profit is achieved.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 2+ years in a similar position in a 5* property.
Should have experience in fine dining restaurant.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and German is a must.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.