Assistant Executive Housekeeper-Seychelles
Mature , professional. Must have solid upscale Housekeeping background and strong work ethic.
- Planning of the daily task in HK including inspecting the public areas.
- Act as a room attendant in cleaning and getting the room ready for the guest.
- Make sure that room attendants do not run off suppliers.
- Work closely with the maintenance Dept to make sure that all electrical and other equipment/pluming etc.. are in good working order.
- Make sure that all wool work in the villas and public areas are in an immaculate conditions.
- Control all status of linen and terry and make sure that it is in a good condition.
- Make store request as needed.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry Dept. Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role.
- A successful track record of managing a small team
- Strong organizational skills. Take initiative..
- An attention to DETAILS…..Very important
- Good communication skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Proficiency with computers/Microsoft Office