Chef De Partie
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. Built to inspire modernity, style and luxury, this five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
As Chef de Partie, you serve as an integral component of the outlet function by supporting the Kitchen Team.
Chef de Partie will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Reports to the Outlet Chef.
2. Ensures the efficient operation of such food production in his/her areas he is put in charge of by the Outlet Chef.
3. Constantly analyzes cost and quality of food Production knows to manage within his set budget and adheres to time management accordingly.
4. Ensure safe, quality food products and complete guest satisfaction.
5. Responsible to maintain all standards set by the Outlet Chef establishes the manner and means to train personnel in his/her area of responsibility according to standard operating procedures.
6. Maintains the highest food quality and controls for all food products served in all areas, according to the needs and desire of the company.
7. Works within his monthly-set food cost budget, adjust food requisitions and controls Waste. He is instrumental in assuring the highest health, sanitation and safety. Standards necessary in food handling and overall galley cleanliness.
8. Establish a plan, time management agreement, to assure. Safe and constant food production according to daily needs of our guest’s and. Company expectations.
9. Guarantees that menus, recipes, methods, pictures and specifications given by. The Sous Chef/Outlet Chef is followed exactly.
10. Checks his/her kitchen buffets, action stations, and food displays for creativity, Quality, cleanliness and food safety, he assures timely set up, schedules well trained Cooks in all areas in proper uniform.
11. Checks and delegates all special food Functions, along with the Outlet Chef
12. Shares the overall responsibility of proper storing procedures, food orders, food Cost, equipment, sanitation & hygiene with the Demi Chef de Partie & Chief Steward & the entire stewarding team.
13. Constantly thrive to upgrade the food quality and presentation.
14. Prepare all food requisitions and make the proper adjustments to information given.
15. Control food waste and make sure unused food is returned to the storeroom on a Daily basis for credit.
1. Minimum 3 years experience on the same or similar position in a luxury brand hotel chain
2. Good team player
3. Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
4. Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
5. Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
6. Strong leadership ability
7. Good English communication skills
Your benefits will include
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Hotel & Resorts.
Please send your Updated CV with your recent photograph.