- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the food & beverage industry to ensure that the food & beverage operations are competitive in the market place.
- Conducts weekly inspection of the food & beverage regions to ensure the property and FF&F are kept in the best condition, and recommends preventive maintenance to MEP where required.
- Participates in development of recognition programs for staff, advertising and promotional programs and campaigns to increase market awareness and penetration.
- Randomly inspects all food & beverage regions on a daily basis to ensure facilities and equipment are clean, well maintained and replaced if necessary.
- Checks the food & beverage outlets’ reservation lists, conference guest list, and VIP list to ensure that own staff is aware of VIP guests.
- Is proficient in all food & beverage procedures to be a resource when challenges employees within department to achieve optimum food needed cost percentage and service per employee.
- Controls and analyses departmental cost on an ongoing basis; takes action to control negative deviation.
- Monitors food & beverage sales regarding discounts.
- Audits food & beverage services and quality on a regular basis and develops and implements strategies to improve results.
A relevant Degree in Hospitality
Min 2 years’ experience as Assistant/F&B Manager in any 4/5* hotel. Well versed with busy restaurant and bars operations,
Able to work on flexible
Good interpersonal skills.
Computer knowledge is a must.
Superior written and oral communication skills (English)