Assistant Income Auditor
Full job details
The exclusive profession awaits you to be an Ambassador at The St. Regis and be part of a multi-cultural environment, pursue your passion and take the Journey of your career within the signature address at The St. Regis.
Allow Us at St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi!
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
To ensure all revenues generated in the Hotel are recorded timely, accurately, properly valued, correctly classified and report discrepancies on a timely basis. To produce the daily revenue report and reconcile all revenues against cash banked and accounts receivable movements for each day.
• Collect reports from night audit run and check for discrepancies.
• Match Symphony point of Sale, Book4Time, Pay TV, HSIA, Tiger and Telephone system with Opera one.
• Finalize Food Cover Report and photocopying of various documentation for F&B Control, and Finance Department.
• Keying Revenue Journal and distributing to the relevant managers.
• Control of dockets used in all Outlets, maintaining correct sequence used at all times, Account for all dockets and making sure cancelled dockets recorded accordingly.
• Control all Food and Beverage sales by:
A. Correct recording of guest checks on a timely basis.
B. Having all voided checks, corrections and unsettled checks approved by the Restaurant Supervisor or Manager.
C. Ensure banquet controls are being adhered to.
D. Reconciling total outlet sales to total charges.
• Audit and reconcile advance payments and ensure payment has been applied.
• Ensure daily work is properly filed.
• Report any misclassification, system error or unusual accidents to Income Auditor in due time.
• University/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• 2-3 years Experience in the same position
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAP, Micros Fidelio, Opera PMS and other applicable computer systems