Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
- Reports for duty punctually wearing hotel uniform and name badge at all times.
- Ensures colleagues report for duty punctually, well groomed and wearing the correct uniform and name badge.
- Provides courteous and professional service and training at all times.
- Provides constant monitoring of the service and cleaning standards of the room attendants in designated areas including pantries, service rooms, passages, guest rooms, staircases, elevators, garbage and linen chutes.
- Communicates new or amended procedures to relevant departments/colleagues in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood and followed.
- Develops deep cleaning schedules and sees that they are monitored and completed.
- Is aware of the company’s Quality Policy, Vision, Mission Statement and Guiding Principles ensuring that these are put into practice in our daily work activities.
- Liaises with engineering to ensure all equipment is in good order and that all other repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Liaises with other departments in order to ensure that guests receive the very best service.
- Ensures keys are handled in a secure manner.
- Takes charge of the relevant shifts.
- Understands, communicates and ensures the Departmental Performance Plan is understood by all colleagues.
- Conducts training and re-training of colleagues in accordance with Hotel policy.
- Evaluate procedures and suggest improvement in assigned areas
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all housekeeping equipment and schedules necessary preventive maintenance and repair work of said equipment
- Ensures that all room attendants are utilising approved equipment, chemicals and cleaning methods when servicing the rooms.
- Attend departmental meetings and effectively pass on information to attendants in a timely and effective manner.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Management.
- Supervise the colleagues within the department ensuring that the correct standards are followed and methods of service are maintained.
- Ensure that housekeeping attendants exercise proper discipline and courtesy in attending to guest needs and provide regular feedback to them.
*Note : If your background and experience match our profile for the above position your candidature would be taken ahead for a personal meeting or Skype interview.
Yassat Hotel & Apartments shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind.