Our client, Kokomo Resorts Limited (Kokomo) is an exclusive resort on Yaukuve Island in Fiji. The resort offers a variety of luxury recreational and resort facilities for its high end guests.
Kokomo is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual or couple to manage the resort and make a real contribution to the resort’s business growth and success in Fiji.
The General Manager will be responsible for providing day to day leadership and management of the resort by maximising financial returns, driving cost efficiencies, budgeting, forecasting, analyzing business opportunities and risk assessments, implementing strategies and creating and maintaining outstanding guest experience.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing the resort’s relationship with all its stakeholders and ensuring that this is maintained at the highest level.
- Driving improvement in guest satisfaction by establishing and implementing services and programmes that exceed guest expectations.
- Recruiting, leading and developing a team of staff to ensure performance and service excellence.
Qualifications and experience
- At least eight years experience in a senior management role in an international luxury resort.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in hospitality operations or a related discipline would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience working in diverse international destinations including luxury boutique properties, remote island resorts and urban locations.
- Proven track record at successfully driving resort performance in high end luxury operations.
Applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and telephone contact.