Housekeeping Office Coordinator
Full job details
Provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support for the housekeeping department, including typing, computer input, filing, tracing, answering telephones, printing reports, payroll, maintaining employee files and departmental record logs.
Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- All hotel room types, numbers/names, layout, appointments, amenities and locations.
- Housekeeping services available for guests.
- Available laundry/dry cleaning services and hours of operation.
- Meet with Housekeeping supervisor/departing supervisor to review business status and follow up actions.
- Access all functions of computer system in accordance with departmental specifications.
- Set up work station with necessary supplies, maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to manager.
- Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate guest inquiries.
- Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests' names and room locations.
- Print designated reports and distribute accordingly.
- Update room status report in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Contact floor supervisor to resolve floor discrepant rooms.
- Monitor and track status of out of order rooms; update accordingly.
- Prepare work orders for maintenance repairs and distribute to Engineering. Monitor completion of work submitted.
- Communicate departmental and guest needs as they arise with respective Housekeeping personnel.
- Document pertinent information in departmental log book.
- Maintain security and accurate record of all guest room keys issued to Housekeeping staff.
- Issue housekeeping items to Floor Attendants for delivery to guest rooms. Follow up on return of items.
- Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously.
- Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
- Closely monitored and followed Triton and Opera
- Inventory and management of stock control.
- International etiquette
- Team building skills
- Planning/organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Pro-active hospitality skills including guest service skills
Languages: Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment. English is a must, Additional language is beneficial