Health and Safety Manager
We are looking for a Health & Safety Manager who will be based in the Al Habtoor Hospitality's new project La Perle - The region’s first and only permanent Las Vegas style show. Combining the spirit of Arabia with a state of the art aqua-theatre, La Perle will deliver an unmissable spectacle in, on and above water. This position will be responsible for:
- Creating, reviewing, maintaining health and safety protocols in a live Theatre which will host 1,300 patrons in attendance 5 nights a week; with 2 shows each evening.
- Review emergency preparedness and response, Health & Safety meetings, Health & Safety statistics & records of the contractors according to Company requirement
- Review Incident/Accident investigation reports from contractors, reporting & communicating the learning points, and monitor the immediate action and follow-up actions to minimize / prevent from re-occurrence.
- Incorporate HACCP, Health & Safety legislation and other requirements, monitor Health & Safety performance, targets and suggest measures for continuous improvement
- Review Departmental Plans specific to Theatre Specialized Equipment, Hazard Analysis / Risk Assessments / Work Methods, for all key activities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of hazard control measures on site and report issues to Theatre Engineer, Department Heats and the Director of Show Operations for immediate rectification.
- Provide services within the team overseeing work on site
- Monitor, inspect and record all site works in accordance with Theatre requirements