Food & Beverage Supervisor
Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Opened on the 15th of August 2013 and with an unparalleled address at the heart of the spectacular Abu Dhabi Corniche, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi provides easy access to everything that this incredible city has to offer. In the heart of the business and cultural districts the hotel is a short distance from the magnificent Abu Dhabi Mosque, the city's many shopping malls, golf courses, museums and major attractions, including the incredible Formula One Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island. The hotel comprises 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, the one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers is quite simply breathtaking. Each room and suite are serviced by the celebrated St Regis Butlers who will provide ever-present yet unobtrusive attention to detail, while attending to each request with discreet precision.
Among the hotels vast array of amenities are outstanding food and beverage venues including our signature day to night restaurant, Terrace on The Corniche, with the finest flavors from the region and our warm Villa Toscana, true tastes of central Italy. The Nation Riviera Beach Club attached to the hotel and accessible via a tunnel under the Corniche offers guests a magnificent stretch of private beach and outstanding leisure facilities.
The Food and Beverage Operation is responsible for the overall satisfaction of all Food and Beverage Outlets and ensure that service standards are met, delivery and service conform to all St. Regis Brand Standards and all Outlets are meeting or exceeding budgets as set.
• To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
• Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests
• Upselling and identification of additional revenue opportunities
• Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
• Punctual attendance to each shift
• Maintain positive teamwork at all times
• Accurate and timely delivery of orders to guests
• Arrange meal breaks for team members sensibly
• Allocate tasks to the team to ensure all duties carried out thoroughly and on time
• Coach existing team members
• Conduct daily briefings
• Prepare staff rota/timesheets
• Perfect knowledge of The St. Regis standards
• Telephone standards to be adhered to at all times
• Be able to prepare requested reports
• To perform additional duties within F&B depart.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.