Corporate Spa Training Manager, Thailand
Our client is a leading Bangkok-based group of hotels and resorts, currently seeking an experienced Corporate Spa Training Manager to set and ensure standards are met across the group.
- Overseeing the proper training, implementation and set up for all spa services at the group’s spas
- Provide new opening assistance and continue to support the service staff once the spa is in operation
- Develop brand standards for services, products and protocols
- Responsible for ongoing training, standardization of inventory and control procedures
- Managing quality control and site inspections
- Planning the future development of the group’s spa facilities and services
- Responsible for training and mentoring Therapists to ensure that all treatments are conducted in accordance with company protocols
- Providing all guests with professional treatments that meet and exceed all of their expectation.
- Thai and available to travel extensively
- With a minimum of 5 years of spa management experience within an internationally branded hotel
- Educated to a Bachelor level
- Licensed spa professional in at least one area of spa service including: massage therapy, esthetics, cosmetology, reflexology, fitness, or other management specified training.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and non-verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to create a professional and comfortable environment for all spa guests and employees.
- Computer literate, competent in learning new software programs.
- Extensive knowledge of the spa industry
- Academy training experience and qualified to run Train the Trainer courses
- A highly competitive salary of up to US$2,000 per month
- Performance related bonus of up to 25% of annual salary
- 15 days annual leave plus Public Holidays
To apply, please send a Word (not Adobe) format CV, including a smart head and shoulders photo to Stephen Thorley – Stephen@globalsearchint.com