Front Office Receptionists - Female
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Prepares all needed documents (registration forms, key cards, welcome folders, etc.) prior to arrival of guests to facilitate check-in.
- Acknowledge and welcomes guests as soon as guest approaches the Reception desk.
- Assists guests in completing registration form, reviewing entries to ensure important details are included. Responsible for following up on incomplete details. Directs guests to appropriate lifts and coordinates with Concierge staff to bring guests to the room.
- Ensures smooth registration of guests by communicating arrival time and details to all individuals concerned.
- Checks for and coordinates requirements like check-in venue, individual/group welcome drinks, conference kits, rooming list, amenities, and signage.
- Checks master folios which are due out.