Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Loss and Prevention
1. Report to work at specific time and consults with officer being relived as to current activities and / or problems.
2. Check security log and other appropriate sources for information needed to perform their duties.
3. Ensures that all hotel areas and property are adequately secured at all times.
4. Co-ordinates with outside police agencies in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, etc., involving the hotel, its employees, or guests.
5. Ensures that all allegations of the crimes and other incidents are investigated and recorded.
6. Liases with department heads to ensure hotel staffs are adhering to established security procedures.
7. Establishes comprehensive key controls.
8. Is responsible for Lost & Found property and property deposited with Security for safekeeping.
9. To follow and adhere to all systems and procedures as laid down by the Security Director.
10. To adhere to all company policies relating to Security Department.
11. To ensure that all Security staff are aware of their Standards of performance as per the Welcome Charter.
12. To attend all Hotel’s Training as requested by the management.
13. To ensure high standards of personal hygiene is maintained within the department.
14. To ensure that the hotel’s grooming standards are maintained at all times.
15. To ensure house rules follows.
16. To be aware of all emergency procedures.
17. To ensure that all hazards are reported.
18. To promote team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment
19. To strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethic.
20. To perform all other tasks as requested by management.
Atleast 1 or 2 years experince as Security Guard/Safety Offier