- Organize all activities within a Restaurant Kitchen area, ensuring a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
- To develop and maintain the Restaurant cuisine concepts and standards for food preparation and presentation. To be familiar with local market and recommend menu changes according to the seasonal product availability.
- To achieve department budget goals and minimize food cost by ensuring that proper preparation, inventory, requisition, food pars and control systems are in place.
- To adhere to Anantara food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the Anantara presentation guidelines.
- To maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
- To accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
- To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety at all times.
- To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.