- To assist in the preparation & service of food, prepare mis-en-place for the outlets as required.
- Adhere to Anantara food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the Anantara presentation guidelines.
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy to maintain hygienic surroundings.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
- Taking responsibility for looking after all hotel property and facilities.
- Participating in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels.
- Maintaining and oversee adherence to departmental checklists and cleaning schedules
- Assisting at events, banquets and other functions as required
- Adhering to all personal hygiene and grooming standards, fire safety rules and health & safety rules.