Cluster Senior Sales Manager -Leisure
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the Anantara brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all Anantara product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
- Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
- Manage own accounts, secondary to DOSM Key accounts from various segments.
- Conduct a minimum of 60 Sales Calls a month, 10 Client’s entertainments and site inspections.
- Record all activities in SFA or S&C.
- Continually review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account, and review suggestions for improvement with department leadership.
- Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
- Achieve personal financial and non-financial performance objectives, working with department leadership to ensure these objectives are met.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development, ensuring that you have the financial literacy, negotiation and face-to-face selling skills needed to successfully do your job.
- Maintain accurate management status reporting on business results, and associated action planning.
- Practice effective cost control and adhere to internal procedures for approval of expenditure
- Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and roadshows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise
- Drive opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Anantara products
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the IT support tools used in the world of sales today, including sales-specific software, property PMS, the Microsoft Office toolset
- Ensure that all administration is processed quickly and efficiently.