Our client is a five star deluxe hotel in one of the key cities in the Middle East.
On their behalf we are looking for an Executive Housekeeper to report to Director of Rooms and manage all operations and employees in Housekeeping and Laundry to obtain the highest quality of cleanliness, and to provide efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service to customers; hence maximize guest satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Approve supervisors schedule of employee in accordance with forecasted occupancy, and adjust staffing as necessary for changes in occupancy
- Supervise the daily activities of the housekeeping staff
- Monitors the responses on customers comment cards, identifies problem areas and formulates solutions to housekeeping related issues
- Together with Housekeeping Supervisors, conducts daily and random inspections of the hotel property, all housekeeping areas and public areas and follows-up where necessary
- Over view and be informed that furnishing, facilities and equipment with the housekeeping areas are maintained in the cleanest possible condition, and ensures that repair and maintenance is executed when needed
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction
- Monitors the Housekeeping team’s overall service and team work daily and focuses on how to improve and increase service delivery efficiency
- Strives to reduce sick-leave and turnover within the department
- Informs employees on work related accidents within the department
- Utilizes supervisory skills and motivation to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction
- Works closely with employees to keep service up to standards, gives feed-back, takes corrective action, and supports positive team work
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position with international hotel chain. Five star deluxe background is a must to be considered for this position. We will only consider candidates that are fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of Arabic would be a huge advantage although it is not a must. Middle East experience is essential.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC BRIEF, NOT ALL OF WHICH WE ARE AT LIBERTY TO REVEAL ONLINE. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MATCH OUR CLIENT BRIEF AND WHO DO NOT MAKE OUR SHORTLIST MAY NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.
For further information, please contact Magdalena Dubinska by email: email@example.com. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.