Duty Manager (Arabic Speaking) - Time Hotels
Full job details
We are looking for a candidate who would demonstrate tenacity, diligence, meticulous, attention to detail, results-driven, adaptability and great diplomacy. The ideal candidate actively pursues personal and professional development opportunities and would also demonstrate a good work/life balance.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To control the availability of rooms and to maximize hotel revenue, as well as responsible for the day-to-day functions of the Front Office, such as handling guest arrival and departure, and information requests.
- Plans and implements the application of availability controls to those market segments, which will maximize hotel room, food & beverage and other revenues where applicable.
- Maintains a high performance standard among guest contact staff so they are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous when dealing with the guest.
- Informs the management via reports about the results of trends or guest impressions and problems in the hotel affecting the guest or the operation.
- Participates in decisions involving occupancy goals, marketing strategies, and development of rates.
The candidate should possess the following experiences:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Duty Manager position.
- Preferably with experience in Hotel Apartment
The Job and Specific Skills required:
- Good analytical, reporting and process skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong organization skills
- Eye for details