Guest Relation Executive (Russian Speaker) - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Maintain Wyndham Guest Rewards Program. Work with all departments to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and delivery of guest benefits to all Guest Rewards members, VIP’s and repeat guests, and prompt cordial attention from first contact with reservation’s or sales teams, arrival through departure. To promote a positive image of the hotel and ensure guest satisfaction.
- To report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well groomed and dressed to the uniform standard.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace with a high level commitment.
- To treat all guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give your full cooperation to all guests, and assist in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- To anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the internal and external customer.
- To ascertain a high degree of guest satisfaction (to receive zero complaints about your department).
- To use guest names whenever appropriate.
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To be aware of the hotel management, their office location, role and availability.
- To comply with the hotels legal requirements for fire, bomb threats and Health & Safety.
- To attend all training sessions as required.
- To keep your work areas clean and tidy at all times. Including the entire Lobby area.
- To be fully aware of the national history of Dubai, places of interest, shopping areas, etc.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any secrets pertaining to the Company.
- To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by a senior manager.
- To ensure that the Ramada Plaza standards are followed as trained.
- To deputize GRM in her absence
- To present VIP and WGR arrivals in the morning briefings and share guests feedback from previous day in the absence of GRM
- To inspect the room and amenities of the VIP and WGR arrivals
- Prepare welcome letter for VIP/WGR guests
- To be present in the executive lounge during the breakfast to be in touch with our executive guests
- Check the list of VIP transfers and welcome guests upon arrival
- Contact VIP guests during the stay and check their satisfaction
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective actions
- Organizing and dealing with eventual book outs
- Have a good knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services and as well as special promotion in order to assist the guest accordingly