Housekeeping - Linen Runner
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Linen Runner you are responsible for daily assigned duties within the linen room as instructed by Superiors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Pick up of dirty linen from the pantry and deliver dirty linen to the laundry
- Collect clean linen from the laundry and distribute the linen in the pantries
- Attend to guest requests such as iron and iron boards, dental kits, etc.
- Delivery and pick up of extra beds to the rooms
- Pick up of guest supplies from the general stores and placing them within Housekeeping
- Pick up of water bottles from the general stores and placing them in the pantries
- Report to Supervisor of any items in need of maintenance
- Report to Linen Supervisor for any misuse of Food & Beverage linen and uniforms
- Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times
- Carry out special duties that are assigned by Superiors
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training in Housekeeping with previous experiences in the Housekeeping Department within a hotel. Good command of English along with good interpersonal ability is essential. Computer knowledge is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required. You are creative and innovative with an eye for detail and esthetic, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job