Kitchen/Food & Beverage Secretary
- Handles all departmental clerical duties in a timely and efficient manner as directed
- Liaises with other departments to ensure information is passed on in a timely and accurate manner
- Handles F&B & Culinary inquiries and requests and ensures that these are passed on to the appropriate individuals for appropriate action
- Updates culinary guest preference daily and coordinate within concerned departments.
- Coordinates major multi-skill program in F&B & Kitchen.
- Handles replies to general F&B and Culinary comments, all required letters, guest complaints and all correspondences through a direct effective system.
- Help Exec. Chef & F&B Manager to coordinate all major Promotions/ activities, such as Valentines, Mother’s day, Outlet Promotion, Christmas & New Year.
- Maintains a good working atmosphere and teamwork within department and throughout the hotel.
- Ensures Exec. Chef & F&B Manager is appraised of any urgent or pressing matters.
- Answers the telephone and handles the call according to hotel standards.
- To distribute all in-coming mail, correspondence and memos in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
- Performs additional duties as directed by Management.
- Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
- Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Bahraini Law.
- Will adhere to all Food Safety Management System (FSMS) policies and procedures and will attend all related training to ensure Food Safety and Hygiene are a priority in all practices