Bartender - Pool & Beach
Full job details
The exclusive profession awaits you to be an Ambassador at The St. Regis and be part of a multi-cultural environment, pursue your passion and take the Journey of your career within the signature address at The St. Regis.
Allow Us at St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi!
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1025 properties in 100 countries and territories with 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft®, and Element SM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-traveled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Food & Beverage
• The ability to requisition, pick up, verify, and put away all requisitions for beer, juices, soft drinks and food items used for the bar areas
• Set up bar at the start of opening, including liquor, icing, glassware, juices and garnishes.
• Process drink orders in proper calling order directly from service staff, to check for correct number of drinks and manage billing quickly and efficiently.
• To make all cocktails in accordance with St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort beverage standard, using full standard measures.
• Update temperature records and check the expiry dates.
• Secondary level or higher, Preferable to have received training in: Beverage service/techniques , Liquor, wines, mixes/cocktails, Customer Service, Sales and up selling
• Preferred luxury experience