Guest Experience Director
Our client operates one of the leading small luxury resorts in Asia.
Guests have described this high-end resort as “paradise”, “sublime” and “heaven on earth” which delivers unique experiences to those lucky enough to visit.
It is a market leader and the recipient of many awards and accolades for the quality of the product and service that it offers.
Situated in an island location in Indonesia, this property is stunning and combines a unique flora, fauna and seascape with all the facilities and trappings one would expect in one of the leading resort properties on the planet. The ambiance is relaxed, chic and cool, where guests can either partake in exciting resort activities or just chill and recharge.
They now seek a dynamic “Guest Experience/Activities Director” to join their team.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the ideal candidate will have a vibrant, bubbly, confident, and high energy personality with a love of people and a desire to create lasting memories for the high-end clientele.
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- Responsible for the day to day running and sale of all the resort activities.
- Strong sales and communication skills are essential to promote and sell personalised itinerary of activities to high-end guests.
- The position is most suitable for an existing Guest Experience/Activities/Lifestyle Manager or Guest Service/Sales Managers with a background in high-end luxury resorts.
- A track record in small luxury 5 star hotels and resorts is preferred.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded.
- A people person, outgoing with great communication skills to engage with guests
- Previous experience in Asia preferred but may not essential
This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/company and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that this position is only really suitable for those people who are single.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au