7 days left
- Job Level
Metropolitan Hotel Dubai is looking for Sales Manager with the following criteria:
- He/ she should maintain a good working relationship with own colleagues, and all other departments as well.
- Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- A Team player
- Report for duty punctually and well groomed.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Have a complete understanding of Metropolitan Dubai Hotel rules and regulations and adhere to them.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell all Metropolitan Dubai Hotel to MICE and Event Companies.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities for MICE and Event Companies.
- Attend and participate in any meetings (department, communications etc.) as and when required.
- To present monthly reports detailing activities undertaken and future plans in line with departmental budget.
- Always be aware of occupancy levels forecasts.
- To develop in conjunction with the Director of Sales structures, timely, achievable personal business plan.
- Give professional guidance and support to sales executives and colleagues.
- To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product results and work with respective heads of departments to maximize Operating results.
- To achieve targets in terms of number of new active Accounts, Room Nights, Banquet Covers and Revenue as set by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide clear and precise written communications to your clients and colleagues.
- To systematically and efficiently call on prioritized accounts in your assigned territory and report findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
- To define and target key accounts in your assigned territory, and develop appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies accordance to the principles of smart selling.
- To review guestroom and function rooms blocked by you and your assigned staff weekly to ensure that all business on the books is “live” and traced, tracked for confirmation.
- To continuously add and update the perpetual database of local group, catering and conference leads and ensure implementation of an efficient and targeted acquisition program.
- To entertain potential and current customers based on business priorities.
- To ensure high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact and written communication, 90% of own time you are to be dedicated to direct acquisition activities, individually or with the sales team.
- To review sales files to ensure correct booking procedures, including group room and meeting program history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, etc.
- To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies & Procedures.
- To attend monthly credit meetings, with Executive Committee Members, ensuring that all necessary follow up is presented in a concise and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all sales contracts follow the established Hotel Policies & Procedures and are based and sound commercial judgment.
- To ensure that the sales team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
- To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.