Room Attendant - Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Full job details
ABOUT THE SOFITEL DUBAI DOWNTOWN:
The Sofitel Dubai Downtown is a brand new hotel blending Sofitel’s passion for excellence and French art de vivre. A magnificent addition to the five star luxury scene of Dubai, it is located in the heart of Downtown. The hotel features 350 rooms & suites, restaurants & bars and 14 meeting rooms. Breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa & the coastline, everything literally at your doorstep, Sofitel Dubai Downtown is the choice hotel of discerned travelers.
Apply for a unique opportunity to be a part of this Magnifique Brand !
The Room Attendant as ambassador of Sofitel Dubai Downtown is required to actively promote the quality image of the company and the hotel at every opportunity.
As a Room Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
• Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
• Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
• Make beds, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
• Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
• Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
• Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
• Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
• Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
We are looking to appoint a Housekeeping Attendant for the stunning 5* Sofitel Dubai Downtown who thrives in a high pressured and rewarding team environment and is looking for a career with a hospitality leader.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Previous experience in similar position in a 5* Hotel.
- At least 1 year experience at same level.
- Good command of English
Selected candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days