Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
We will provide you with plenty of training and development opportunities as well as growth within the Company.
Our accommodation is one of the best in Abu Dhabi with large villas, a pool, gym, tennis court, basketball court and a grocery shop. You will certainly feel at home!
Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Change the linen and making beds daily. Ensure that all linen is clean, well ironed and in good repair.
• Wash down all paintwork, windowsill, skirting boards, doors, door frames, and wardrobe doors and inside drawers.
• Clean all pictures and mirrors.
• Vacuum carpet daily, including under the beds and all furniture.
• Clean telephones and television.
• Dust and polish all furniture including all surfaces and ledges in and out of view.
• Empty and clean daily all ashtrays and rubbish bins.
• Replenish guest supplies and towels daily in accordance with Sheraton requirements and standards.
• Clean the bathroom to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Wash down all tiles/taps/bath/toilet/basin/floor and shelving.
• Replenish stationary basket before finishing each day.
• Clean and replenish bucket and cleaning materials.
• Tidy and re-stock maids’ cupboard.
• Ensure corridors, doors, skirting boards to be cleaned and corridor carpets to be vacuumed at the end of every day.
• Comply with the Sheraton’s procedures for the control of the maids room keys.
• Take all lost property found in the rooms/corridors and Service areas to the Housekeeping Office as soon as possible.
• Be aware of the need for strict security regarding the guests and their property, reporting to the floor supervisor any suspicious incidents.
• Be alert to the procedure and precautions regarding fire, health and safety.
• Attend training sessions when required.
• Clean and care for your vacuum cleaner.
• To perform any other duty assigned by your floor supervisor, senior housekeeper, or Executive Housekeeper.
5 star hotel experience