Espa Sales Executive
Espa Sales Executive
Attractive salary and Benefits
Mondrian Doha, opening in late 2016, brings the up-all-night intensity, energy and Sunset Strip vibe of the original Hollywood Mondrian to the West Bay Lagoon neighborhood of Doha, capital city of Qatar.
Mondrian Doha will buzz with the instant gratification, the perfect provocative moment, perpetual possibility and confident cool that Mondrian is known for worldwide. Mondrian’s famous lobby scene, the soul of the hotel, will recreate the see-and-be-seen vibe of the original and will be the place to meet for a cocktail and intense mingling.
This is an Exciting opportunity to join our pre opening Team at Doha. Mondrian Doha will be Morgans Hotel first Hotel in the Middle East, with more in the pipeline. We are a luxury lifestyle brand, and we are looking for a dynamic, experienced, enthusiastic and energetic professional.
Under the general guidance of the Espa Director and Director of Sales & Marketing, solicit business that enables the Mondrian Doha to meet and/or exceed set revenue Spa goals in annual memberships, spa treatments and product merchandising.
The E Spa sales executive is responsible for internal and external selling of the hotel spa facilities and providing a relationship-oriented atmosphere for the guest and bookerl (i.e. consultative selling). The E Spa sales executive will have a defined sales territory, market segment(s), account list and/or may partner in a job-sharing setting. Their primary function is to market and book spa business from Internal Hotel guests and to maintain a private local Spa club of members.
Expectations and overall duties of an E Spa Sales Executive are identical to the expectations and duties of a Sales Executive/Manager in addition to a reduced level of administrative support to the ESpa team.
Duties & Functions:
- Solicit new and existing business to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, internal and outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
- Meet or exceed personal sales solicitation call goals based on Hotel occupancy
- Work with Hotel Marketing & PR Manager to devise Spa promotions – seasonal and tactical and to build relevant social media platforms to encourage a dialogue with Spa guests
- Responsible for administration of support functions including, but not limited to responding to emails and correspondence; Input and maintenance of databases; Supply ordering and tracking.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, answering telephones and providing additional general office assistance when needed
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance
- Participate in daily RevMax meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings
- Develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers
- Manage and update the contact
- Liaise with Sales Managers and Reservations to identify Hotel Guest profiles to market the Spa facilities to during their stay
- Maintain booking guidelines as directed by the ESpa Directors and/or Director of Revenue Management
- Adhere to the highest standards of professional contact with clientele, including a follow up call or letter to booker/guest post-event
- Produce a monthly production report to the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Post all room charges and equipment to folio
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous hotel or travel industry experience preferred with a minimum of two years in a sales environment. Spa operations or sales experience desirable
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with Arabic as an additional preferred
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints independently
- Ability to establish and master goals working with Operations and Sales departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations.